The Canadian government has plans and funds to help people who have moved to Canada. This information can be useful for those who have already moved to Canada as well as for those who plan to move to Canada because they know what to expect.
1. The federal government has agreed to spend an additional $ 920 million over five years on additional English or French courses for those who have moved to Canada. In addition, the Ontario government has invested $ 60 million in teaching French and English as a second language for immigrants.
2 – 124 of the Bill on the Establishment of the Commissioner for Property and International Experience in Ontario; They are responsible for enabling immigrants to find work in their field of study or in an area with previous experience.
3. The bridge training program will help immigrants move from work in their home country to a new job in Canada. They are there to facilitate this transition by helping immigrants get the certificate or registration they need to work in their field.
4. Individuals who have moved to Ontario and have worked in their field for more than three years may participate in training programs. This program allows immigrants to undergo six months of training to gain experience in their field of work in the district.
5. A total of 81 community organizations are participating in Ontario to help immigrants feel better about Canada through a variety of projects and assistance.
6. The government is also investing money in community building in Ontario, a scholarship that promotes diversity in Ontario’s ethnicity and culture. This is done by educating all residents, as well as providing assistance to organizations that help immigrants to Ontario.
7. 2.1 million is also invested in the department’s interpreting services. USD so that those who do not speak English and are victims of domestic violence receive assistance in the language that suits them best. More convenient. A sensitive language that can be easier for them to express in their mother tongue.
8. There is also a service called Ontario Employment, which helps people find work and helps job seekers find the right experience. The program provides information on job search, job planning, preparation, and recruitment.